Waves of My Glory
The Lord’s Passion
By Miki Maynard
With Artist Mitch Markham
Not long ago, I saw a vision of a weathervane next to a shoreline of a calm waters. I heard, “My glory will come in waves from the East across the land.”
Then Yahweh’s radiant glory will be unveiled, and all humanity will experience it together. Believe it, for Yahweh has spoken his decree!” Isaiah 40:5 TPT
Before this, in a previous vision, I was on a boat with the Lord where He said it was going to get windy. It wasn’t just from problems in the world, but with what He is doing. The Lord has encouraged me that He has a great plan where He wants to pour out His glory, boldness, and blessings into our lives and reach many with His love and take places in the mountains and gates in the cities.
He invited me to join Him at the bow of the boat. I saw something very important that I want to share with you that I think will touch your heart. It is helping me to grasp His heart and perspective.
Initially, He expressed His great compassion and determination. Now, at the bow of the boat next to Him, He did more than just express it but show it. Now, I was seeing His great compassion and determination. It is a close up of His face.
He was gazing out. Then I saw something more that is very significant. He had tears flowing down His cheeks. These tears were no ordinary tears. (How can I expect otherwise from the King of Glory?) His tears were as flames of fire!
I pondered this. I questioned myself wondering if this was just me? Doesn’t Revelation 19:12 say, “His eyes were as flames of fire?”
Special Custom Artist Mitch Markham
“The Lord’s Tears As Flames of Fire
Not only is His compassion fierce with power, even His tears contain all that is within Him. I realized, this isn’t about me, this is about Him.
“He is softening hearts and writing His word upon them with His loving hand and it will enlarge hearts for His purposes. I see many responding to His lead to run with the wave.
He will lead and give power to run in coordinated efforts to obtain the vision He gives. I also see many flying as eagles in high places in the Spirit.
“For where sin does abound, the Lord says, My grace shall “abound [and] exceedingly superabound.” 1 (See footnotes)
What I shall bring forth, manifest, and a pour out to demonstrate with passion of fierce love to meet with those who mock Me, meet with those who need Me, and touch many, Yes, many more. I am just getting started. It is with My resurrection power, 2 (See footnotes) so they will see and know I Am the Ancient of Days, the First and the Last, I Am He who will come in where the enemy has tormented with tribulation. I have overcome. You are an overcomer. You may think that the enemy has come with a flood. I Am comes. I Am raises the standard against the enemy, and he will flee. 3 (See footnotes)
I speak My Word as your Advocate and tell you to be strong and courageous: “For the very glory you have given to me I have given them so that they will be joined together as one and experience the same unity that we enjoy.
You live fully in me and now I live fully in them so that they will experience perfect unity, and the world will be convinced that you have sent me, for they will see that you love each one of them with the same passionate love that you have for me.
“Father, I ask that you allow everyone that you have given to me to be with me where I am! Then they will see my full glory—the very splendor you have placed upon me because you have loved me even before the beginning of time.” 4 (See footnotes)
It will be like one who has the light turned off and they are shut up in darkness, and I will come and switch the light on and yes, they will see My glory.
1. Romans 5:20 abound exceedingly superabound: so by thus through the obedience of one shall many be made righteous seated just. Moreover the law torah surreptitiously entered, that the offence downfall might abound superabound. But where sin abounded superabounded, grace charism did much more abound exceedingly superabounded: That exactly as sin hath reigned unto in death, even so thus might grace charism reign through righteousness justness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ through Yah Shua Messiah our Lord Adonay. Exegeses Bible pdf.pdf
2. “Power” in the Greek Strongs G1411: meaning is Dunamis in reference to:
• power for performing miracles
• inherent power, power residing in a thing by virtue of its nature, or which a person or thing exerts and puts forth
• moral power and excellence of soul
• the power and influence which belong to riches and wealth
• power and resources arising from numbers
• power consisting in or resting upon armies, forces, hosts
3. Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear awe the name of the LORD Yah Veh from the west dusk, and his glory honour from the rising of the sun. When the enemy tribulator shall come in like a flood river, the Spirit of the LORD Yah Veh shall lift up a standard against him cause him to flee. Exegeses Bible pdf.pdf
4. John 17:22-24 TPT The Spirit of the Lord quoting and interceding for us. Romans 8:34
Study & Meditation Verses:
Psalm 29:3 The voice of the LORD Yah Veh is upon the waters: the God El of glory honour thundereth: the LORD Yah Veh is upon many waters. Exegeses Bible pdf.pdf
Job 42:10 And the LORD Yah Veh turned the captivity of Job Iyob, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job Yah Veh added to Iyob twice as much as he had before faced. Exegeses Bible pdf.pdf
2 Chronicles 5:13-14 So be It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound voice to be heard in praising halaling and thanking the LORD extending hands to Yah Veh; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick song, and praised the LORD halaled Yah Veh, saying,
For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever be eternal: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD Yah Veh; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason at the face of the cloud: for the glory honour of the LORD Yah Veh had filled the house of God Elohim. Exegeses Bible pdf.pdf
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God Elohim, who commanded said the light to shine radiate out of darkness, hath shined radiated in our hearts, to give the light for the radiancy of the knowledge of the glory of God Elohim in the face of Jesus Christ Yah Shua Messiah. Exegeses Bible pdf.pdf
Special Custom Artist Mitch Markham “The Lord’s Tears As Flames of Fire”
Photo Shot by Cerqueira of Unsplash